Opportunities in Wealth Management
A Wealth Management mentorship program for students
- Are you a university student?
- Are you interested in the world of investment and financial markets?
- Are you a people person, and are you good at building trust-based relationships?
Have you ever considered becoming an Investment Advisor?
The mentorship program in a nutshell:
- You'll be paired with an experienced mentor (a commitment of 2 hours per month over 9 months)
- You'll take part in networking and business development activities summer jobs
- You'll attend meetings with investment professionals
Women Investment Advisors’ Symposium
Our mentoring program starts with the Women Investment Advisors’ Symposium, which is held in the fall in Montreal.
Grow professionally with the help of:
- Workshops and roundtables with professionals who'll inspire you
- Inspiring speakers for your career development
- Sports and networking activities
It's a unique opportunity to get noticed by the leaders of one of the best employers in Canada!
Registration takes place during the winter and the symposium is held the following fall in Montreal. Register to job alerts! You will be notified when we will be recruiting.
CO-OP Internships for Students
- Are you interested in the fields of finance and investment?
- Are you eligible for the co-op program at your university?
- Want to take part in an internship with a team of passionate people?
Come learn about the branch network and our corporate sectors! We need you to contribute to our projects!
Create your online profile and sign up for job notifications. You'll be notified when our co-internships are posted!
Opportunities in Financial Markets
A Rotation Program in Financial Markets
- Are you a recent grad or will soon be graduating from University?
- Do you know your stuff inside and outside of the classroom?
- Are you an independent thinker, but also a team player?
Come broaden your knowledge!
The Rotation Program is designed for graduate and undergraduate students like you who are interested in pursuing a career in Financial Markets. Over the course of a seven-month program, you will gain insight and exposure to the various business units in your selected stream of either Corporate & Investment Banking or Sales & Trading with experiences across our offices in Canada.
Some of the business units include:
- Corporate Banking
- Investment Banking
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Institutional Equities
- Debt Capital Markets
- Foreign Exchange and Derivatives
At the end of the program, if you meet our criteria, you will be placed into a full-time position within your selected stream in Financial Markets!
You think you have what it takes?
Recruitment for the Rotation program takes place in late summer/early fall. Information sessions are held on campus at various times throughout the year. Register to job alerts! You will be notified when we will be recruiting.
Women in Financial Markets
- Do you excel in a fast-paced environment?
- Would mentorship help take you to the next level?
- Are you interested gaining Financial Markets career experience?
The program offer an employment opportunity as well as mentorship and a monetary bonus for recipients.
This initiative encourages skilled and talented women who are interested in a career in financial markets to continue their pursuit of either an under-graduate or post-graduate degree in Finance, Business, Commerce, Economics, Risk Management or Financial Engineering.
As women are completing their education, we offer the opportunity to:
- Put their in-class learnings to use
- Gain valuable on-the-job work experiences
- Be coached by a mentor
You have what it takes?
We generally start accepting applications for the Women in Financial Markets program in March each year. Register to job alerts! You will be notified when we will be recruiting.
Summer Internship Program
- Do you want to put your knowledge to use in a practical setting?
- Would you like to learn what it takes to excel?
Each year, selected students have the opportunity to join our team to learn and get experience in a business unit of Financial Markets for up to 4 months each summer. Positions are available
in Montreal, Toronto, Calgary & Vancouver.
Register to job alerts! You will be notified when we will be recruiting.
Information sessions are held on campus. For more details on the timing of recruitment, please consult your university career centre.