Primary Locations: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you passionate about financial planning?
- Are you interested in working in a team with business partners in a wealth management context?
- You are a good communicator?
The mission of this business line is to provide high-quality financial planning, estate planning and tax services for clients of National Bank Financial (NBF).
Act as financial planning senior advisor to the "mass affluent" clientele of assigned regions of NBF. You will support investment advisors in achieving business development goals.
- Prepare financial planning reports on several disciplines (average of 20 hours of work).
- Conduct in-depth and diverse analyzes on specific aspects of financial planning.
- Understand business issues, identify stakeholder needs and propose strategies to support the implementation of activities taking into account the variety of issues.
- Identify business opportunities.
- Act as a leader in your field of expertise.
- Work closely with business partners to achieve business development goals, including Wealth Management Solutions Managers, Regional Directors, etc.
- Work closely with other experts, including Estate Planners, Tax Advisors, insurance specialists, etc.
- Establish trusted relationship with clients.
- Monitor the industry and keep abreast of trends in order to propose the necessary adjustments.
- Contribute to the improvement of financial planning tools.
- Contribute to the improvement and evolution of work processes.
- Financial Planning title / accreditation financial
- Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field
- Tax designation, an asset
- 5 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of wealth management industry
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Ability to communicate concepts related to financial planning in a simple, comprehensive and practical way complex
- Strong knowledge of IT tools
- English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of French is an asset
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity. #LI-BNC
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2019-01-24
Job Number: COR000I5
Posting Date: 2019-01-10