Primary Locations: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Employee Status: Regular
National Bank Financial - Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 investment advisors in over 100 branches, helping more than 400,000 personal clients manage their assets.
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service and working independently?
Assistants are the righthand men and women to our Investment Advisors and assist them in their day-to-day tasks. Join our dynamic and friendly team and play a key role in the success of National Bank Financial.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will work in an environment that promotes respect and leadership.
Your main challenges:
- Support Investment Advisors in providing superior customer service and be available to meet client requests
- Ensure effective communication between all parties (clients, advisors, internal and external agents)
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Wealth Management sector's activities
Specifically, you will:
- Provide superior customer service in person, on the phone and by email
- Analyze client accounts and participate in activities to support Investment Advisors in their business development by creating prospecting lists
- Carry out deposit, withdrawal, transfer and currency conversion instructions for all investment accounts
- Open and update client files
- Closely monitor day-to-day transactions
- Generate portfolio management reports using the Croesus system
- Manage advisors' agendas, schedule appointments and prepare for client meetings
- Provide clients with tax slip information
- Help clients use digital banking services
- Implement efficient procedures for the administration of client files
- Carry out all other related tasks
- Completed College diploma in a related field
- One year of relevant experience (Operations or Non-Licensed Assistant) or 1 to 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant in Customer Service
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite
- Excellent ability to offer exceptional customer service
- Organizational and priority management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Autonomy, initiative and thoroughness
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) French and English
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Particular Condition:The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the sector’s activities.
OVERVIEW OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
All applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2020-10-28
Job Number: SUP000UD
Posting Date: 2020-10-14