Primary Locations: White Rock, British Columbia
Employee Status: Regular
National Bank Financial – Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 Wealth Advisors in close to 100 branches, helping more than 400,000 clients manage their assets.
This position reports to the Regional Manager. More specifically, your role in the team will be to:
- Support Wealth Advisors in providing superior customer service and be available to answer client requests in person, on the phone and by email.
- Participate in activities to support Wealth Advisors in their business development.
- Execute unsolicited transactions, buying and selling of securities and transaction adjustments, if applicable.
- Carry out instructions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers and currency conversions for all investment accounts and ensure a rigorous follow-up.
- Analyze, open and update client files.
- Generate portfolio management reports.
- Implement efficient procedures for the administration of client files.
- Manage the advisors’ agenda, book appointments and prepare for client meetings.
- Provide clients with information on tax slips and other documents.
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Options license would be an asset
- Completed College and/or University diploma in a related field would be an asset
- Two years' relevant experience in the banking, insurance and/or financial industry
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Social Media marketing experience would be an asset
- Ability to adapt to change
- Organizational and priority management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be autonomous, energetic and disciplined
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
WE ARE PUTTING PEOPLE FIRST
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
For a qualified candidate, reasonable relocation costs will be considered for reimbursement.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team? Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:• Position paid 100% base salary + redirected premium + bonus.
• The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the sector’s activities.
OVERVIEW OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2022-12-12
Job Number: SUP001HS
Posting Date: 2022-11-24