Primary Locations: Victoriaville, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
As Manager Commercial Banking, you will be essential in growing the sizeable portfolio of business clients assigned to you. Your complex and varied duties will help you rapidly become a trusted advisor to your clients for their financial projects.
This position reports to the Regional Vice-President and is located in Victoriaville.
In your role, you will be expected to:
- Identify and develop business opportunities in your market, increase your commercial client base, and establish business development strategies
- Help your clients attain their business objectives by proposing financial strategies based on the most suitable combination of Bank products and services
- Meet clients' changing needs by adapting and optimizing financial products and advice/approaches
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of agreements with clients, while making sure that they meet risk management standards and profitability criteria
- Draw up business development plans
- Assist the Associate Vice-President in reaching objectives
- Work with the Manager – Financing Solutions
- Actively participate to various networking activities (cocktails, conferences, etc.)
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
- Based on your academic background, at least 4 to 8 years' experience in sales and business development within the financial industry:
- University certificate and 8 years' experience
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years' experience
- Master's degree and 4 years' experience
- Experience in sales and business development
- Experience in analysis of financial statements
- Experience in commercial credit
- Network of professional contacts among local medium-sized entreprises and large companies, an asset
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:As part of his duties, the candidate will be required to travel to meet clients.
Please note that a minimal time in function (in the same function/or same portfolio) of 3 years is required for this position because it demands a constant and direct relationship with customers. This period will allow you to acquire the required skills for the position and to build a relationship with your customers.
OVERVIEW OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
All applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2023-02-03
Job Number: COR000OW
Posting Date: 2023-01-20