Primary Locations: Vaudreuil-Dorion, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
This position reports to the Manager - Customer Service.
Main challenges :
Specifically, you will:
- Coach the customer service representatives
- Supervise the operations during the absence of the Manager, customer service
- Independently negotiate, within previously defined limits, agreements with customers and other sectors in order to solve problems related to customer satisfaction
- Optimize communications and relationships between Customer Service Advisory Services Support and various other departments and parties involved
- Ensure that certain files are followed up and carry out various operational activities of a complex and varied nature
- Act as a resource person while supporting business development by carrying out fairly basic administrative tasks and analyses
- High school diploma and three years of relevant experience or College diploma and one year of relevant experience
- Sales and customer service experience
- Experience in coaching, an asset
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Particular Condition:Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
The candidate must work 1 Saturday out of 2 with the possibility of a fixed schedule from Tuesday to Saturday. He must also do 1 evening a week.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2019-01-24
Job Number: CUS00HVW
Posting Date: 2019-01-10