Primary Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia
Employee Status: Regular
National Bank Financial – Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 investment advisors in close to 100 branches, helping more than 400,000 clients manage their assets.
This position reports to the Regional Manager. More specifically, your role in the team will be to:
- Support Investment Advisors in providing superior customer service and be available to answer client requests in person, on the phone and by email.
- Participate in activities to support Investment Advisors in their business development.
- Execute unsolicited transactions, buying and selling of securities and transaction adjustments, if applicable.
- Carry out instructions such as deposits, withdrawals, transfers and currency conversions for all investment accounts and ensure a rigorous follow-up.
- Analyze, open and update client files.
- Generate portfolio management reports.
- Implement efficient procedures for the administration of client files.
- Manage the advisors’ agenda, book appointments and prepare for client meetings.
- Provide clients with information on tax slips and other documents.
- Assist clients in the use of our digital banking services.
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Completed College and/or University diploma in a related field
- Two years' relevant experience in the banking, insurance and/or financial industry
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course and/or Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to adapt to change
- Organizational and priority management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be autonomous, energetic and disciplined
- Bilingualism (French & English) might be required only in certain regions
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:Position paid 100% base salary + redirected premium + bonus.
If you don’t have the required licences, by accepting the position, you pledge to successfully complete the Canadian Securities Course and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course within one year of taking the position.
The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the sector’s activities.
OVERVIEW OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
All applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2022-01-25
Job Number: SUP0016C
Posting Date: 2022-01-11