Private Banking 1859 provides a boutique, red carpet experience to ultra-high net worth clients with personal banking and business needs as well as wealth management, estate, and tax planning.
Private Banking 1859 is part of National Bank of Canada – an award-winning employer, headquartered in Montreal with over 21,000 employees.
We are looking for a professional candidate dedicated to the highest standards of customer service to join our team.
This position reports to the Manager of Client Services, Private Banking 1859.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Closely work and support the Senior Private Banker/Vice President by providing various administrative as well as customer service tasks assigned by the manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty by developing a personalized relationship that meets the needs of each client
- Optimize customer interventions and identify sales opportunities
- Open commercial and personal accounts and perform various transactions on behalf of clients
- Contribute to the efficiency of administrative and financial activities by rigorously monitoring client files
- Actively participate in bringing operational efficiency and necessary improvement to processes
- Identify all risks inherent to the Wealth Management sector's activities
- Provide clients with products or services that can meet their needs
- Perform preliminary analysis, compilation, verification, and indexation of the financial information and tax structures required to process customer financing requests, in accordance with standards established by the credit center
- Ensure adherence to deadlines (loans, investments, interest income)
- Establish and maintain effective communication with the various stakeholders involved in the files
- Work closely with affluent and influential clientele while displaying a high degree of poise and professionalism
- Work independently in a dynamic work environment through strong administration, organizational, planning, and time management skills