Primary Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia
Employee Status: Regular
National Bank Financial - Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 investment advisors in over 100 branches, helping more than 400,000 personal clients manage their assets.
Our growth and success are the direct result of our teamwork, and we strive to create a workplace supported by the following core values: Creativity and Innovation, Strong Decision Making, Collaboration, Courage, Honesty and Integrity, Confidence and Pride.
At National Bank Financial you can Build Your Career with Confidence by:
Changing the Game: We have a vision and a strategy that will challenge the way business in this industry is done and help institutions be successful in meaningful ways.
Making a Smarter World – Learning & Growing: We believe in continuous learning, creating an environment where you can indulge your curiosity to learn, understanding what is most important and sharing the benefits of that knowledge.
Being Genuine & Proud: We are authentic. We say what we do and we do what we say. As a part of our team you will do some of your best work, develop some of your most valuable skills and give back in ways that make a difference.
Joining an Unstoppable Team: We build teams that look out for each other, ask the best of each other and deliver the finest work.
In this position, you will report to the Branch Manager and work closely with the Investment Advisors. Your key responsibilities will be:
• Oversee and create the daily activities of our advisory team, including but not limited to: preparing 50 calls/activities per person per day, goal setting and support.
• Monitor activity, track progress and analyze efforts of our team, ensuring high quality prospect interactions (refer below to CRM Usage)
• Be a subject matter expert on our products and their position in the competitive landscape (GICs, ETFs, Structured Products)
• Collaborate with the lead Investment Advisor to develop innovate sales and marketing strategies to improve sales results.
• Manage continuous improvement activities of the Inside Sales function, identifying opportunities to improve performance through ongoing productivity enhancements.
• Responsible for learning and covering all client servicing needs, transactions, wires, statements, interest calculations and account opening.
• Clear and detailed notes of logged activities
• Proper usage and delegation of tasks
• Properly update client profiles
Qualifications: The Following Qualifications are Required of the Successful Candidate
• Show empowerment through solving problems and making decisions independently, while being accountable for the results.
• Demonstrate agility by simplifying how we do things so that change becomes an ally–be open-minded.
• Maintain trust-based relationships based on integrity and trust where interactions are authentic and human.
• Be client-centric by demonstrating that you are accessible, convenient and proactive by adhering to the team's expected behaviours and commitments.
• Creative thinking with the ability to exercise sound judgment in responding to questions and making decisions.
• Be a Team Player who works cooperatively within the team and other departments to meet our customers’ needs.
Additionally, you show strength and leadership in:
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task in a diverse and fast-paced organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Other requirements include:
• Profile: Interest in the financial industry
• Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
• Training: College diploma and/or university degree in a related field & CSC course completion (would be an asset)
• Technology: Excellent command of Office 365 & previous experience working with a CRM System
Special conditions: Travel may be required
Position paid 100% base salary + redirected premium + bonus.
Particular Condition:Position paid 100% base salary + redirected premium + bonus.
The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Wealth Management sector’s activities
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2019-01-28
Job Number: SUP000H6
Posting Date: 2019-01-10