You have the desire to help and enjoy challenges, you'll play an important role for your clients as a financial planner. Through all 7 fields of financial planning, you'll work closely with the team to provide standout assistance and advice to clients when preparing a comprehensive financial plan for them. In your work, you'll build business relationships, develop your entrepreneurship and showcase your leadership. Come join a bank where you are recognized and your contribution will add value!
- Profile: You must be enthusiastic about the client and overall financial planning offer
- Experience: Relevant experience in business development in financial advisory services
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent recognized by the IQPF)
- Valid licence of Mutual Fund Sales Representative (MFSRs)
- Certified financial planner certification (CFP) or be on track to obtain it within the next 12 months
- French / English (varies by region)
What does it take for a Financial Planner to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Client-centric 10
- Leadership 9
- Entrepreneurship 9
- Strong interpersonal skills 9
- Business Development 9
- "Make-it-happen" attitude 8
- Flexibility 8
- Financial Planning 8
- Autonomy 7
5 key characteristics
- Ability to Influence
- Team Player
Our role as Financial Planners is to help our clients achieve their dreams!— Nancy Paquet, Senior Vice-President, Strategy, Investment and Savings, Retail Banking
Outreach and involvement from executives
Take charge of own success
Dynamic and flexible environment
Primary Locations: Trois-Rivières, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
As a financial planner, you will play an important role with your clients. Through the 7 fields of financial planning, you will work closely with the team to help and advise your client in a distinctive and personalized way in achieving their life goals through the development of their financial plan. Your work will allow you to develop your business relationships, your entrepreneurship, your advisory role and to leverage your leadership. You can join a Bank where you will be recognized and where you can make a positive impact!
- Realize personalized financial planning that will meet the needs and objectives of your clients
- Identify clients' investment and financing needs in order to offer them the best financial planning solutions
- Identify and exploit business development opportunities to increase the number of new customers and grow the volume of existing portfolios
- Keep up with changing customer needs in order to offer adapted solutions and an extraordinary customer experience
- Ensure the application of quality of service and operational quality standards, as well as compliance and risk management rules
This position requires you to be present in the workplace in order to fulfil client and operational needs. We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalency recognized by the IQPF) as well as relevant experience in business development in the field of financial advisory services
- Diploma from the Institut Québécois de Planification Financière (IQPF) or on track to become one in the next 12 months
- Mutual Fund Representative (RCM) Licence
- Portfolio management experience with business development objectives to achieve
- Good team player and have a collaborative spirit
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer you, as soon as you are hired, a host of flexible benefits to promote your well-being and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program with many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Share acquisition plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking
- Initiatives that promote community involvement
- Telemedicine Service
- Virtual Sleep Enhancement Clinic
These are some examples that are accessible to you. We offer an evolving offer on the lookout for trends, your needs and those of your loved ones.
Our dynamic work environments and modern collaboration tools promote an enjoyable employee experience. We give a lot of importance to the ideas of employees. Whether through our surveys, or through our programs, continuous dialogue and feedback are encouraged.
The human first
We are a human-sized bank that stands out for its audacity, entrepreneurial culture and passion for people. We exist to have a positive impact in people's lives.
Our core values of complicity, agility and power to act are our sources of inspiration. Inclusion is at the heart of our commitments. We offer a barrier-free and accessible work environment for all employees.
We aim to provide accessibility measures during the recruitment process. If you need accommodation, do not hesitate to let us know during your first exchanges with us.
We welcome candidates from all walks of life and would like to know what you can add to our team.
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2023-02-01
Job Number: FIN009CO
Posting Date: 2023-01-18
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe