Primary Locations: Toronto, Ontario
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you enthusiastically support a holistic wealth management approach?
- Would you like to play a key role in influencing, coaching and supporting advisor teams at National Bank Financial (NBF)?
- Are you recognized for the added value you bring and your professionalism?
Join National Bank Financial’s Ontario and Atlantic's Branches Regional Team. In this role, you'll report to the Vice-President–Wealth Management Solutions Group at National Bank Financial and promote the best wealth management offering. You'll proactively support the investment advisor teams in achieving their business objectives.
your main challenges will be to:
- Develop strategies to help advisors work toward a holistic wealth management approach
- Act as a regional specialist in wealth management and for fee-based programs and platforms
- Assume the direct responsibility for promoting the concepts of fee-based services, wealth management and insurance to advisors in your region
- Assume direct responsibility for presenting the business development tools necessary to promote the proposed solutions and act as a champion for IT tools that are key to the firm’s growth
- Maintain direct contact with the regional manager and the regional squad to identify business opportunities for advisors
- Create synergies and referral opportunities with other business lines in the Bank (e.g., private banking, insurance, banking services, etc.)
- Agree objectives with investment advisors (annual business plan process)
- Identify and share value-added ideas to promote wealth management within the Bank, with help from colleagues in your team who support the investment advisors in different regions
- Work closely with the regional manager to address common issues and take charge of special projects that have an impact on branch advisors
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience or master’s degree in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience
- Professional CFP or CFA designation, an asset
- Experience in the financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge of financial products
- Experience in insurance and financial planning, an asset
- Ability to gain the trust of your partners
- Experience in business development and managing business relationships
- Excellent influential skills
- Ability to seize business opportunities and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English/French) an asset
Does this sound like you? Send us your application!
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
Defined benefit pension plan
Employee Share Ownership Plan
Employee and family assistance program
Preferred banking services
Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2021-12-06
Job Number: ADV001NB
Posting Date: 2021-11-22