Primary Locations: Toronto, Ontario
Employee Status: Regular
- Does managing and leading a PB 1859 Support Team interest you?
- Do you have coaching and training skills?
- Do you have compliance experience and knowledge of the banking and investment industry?
This new opportunity, at the forefront of a new business model at Private Banking 1859, could be right for you!
As Manager Client Service – Banking/Investment, you'll report to the Regional Vice-President in the Toronto, Ontario region and be responsible for applying the Private Banking 1859 vision and playing a key role in your office’s operations, management, and compliance for a team of support professionals. You'll listen attentively to your employees, be actively involved in their daily coaching, professional development, and training.
More specifically, you will be required to:
- Supervise administrative (banking, credit and investment) operations and daily compliance (1st level) of the Private Banking 1859 office
- Supervise, on a daily basis, Banking and Investment Services Partners, clerks and/or receptionists, as well as structure the activities of a team of up to 7-10 Senior Private Bankers and Investment Councillors.
- Oversee the smooth functioning of the office’s daily operations, specifically safe and cash management, latitude (authority limit) management, office business hours, backups, schedules, continuity plans, coaching, compliance, hiring and more.
- Ensure a uniform client experience throughout the PB1859 network and make sure that operational quality and compliance standards are followed, in accordance with the policies and procedures in effect.
- Ensure communication, understanding and compliance with administrative policies and procedures.
- Act as an advisor to the RVP on the performance and quality of work done by the team of associates reporting to you and contribute to the Bank's business development by ensuring the development of effective policies, programs and strategies.
- Escalate, negotiate and coordinate with various internal and external partners to resolve files (banking, credit, investment)
- Act as a change agent in implementing special projects initiated by Head Office.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the private banking sector, including one year in a similar function or at least 1 year in personnel management combined with 3 years in business development, customer service and compliance
- Completion of CSC and CPH (IIROC licence)
- Credit experience an asset
- Experience in coaching and training personnel
- Management experience, an asset
- Recognized expertise in the banking and investment industries (processes, products & applications)
- Expertise in compliance
- Change management skills
Increase your chances of success by demonstrating your leadership and influencer skills as well as your client focus!
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-09-27
Job Number: MAN003Q7
Posting Date: 2021-09-13