Primary Locations: Thetford-Mines, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have business development experience in the field of investment products?
- Are you autonomous, organized and perseverant?
- Do you want to excel in a position that is entirely commission-based and where the sky is the limit?
Being an Investment and Retirement Specialist means working for a recognized bank by supporting your clients in developing investment strategies that are tailored to their needs.
You will stand out by your determination, your networking skills with your clients, financial advisors in the branches and internal partners, and your knowledge of investment products.
The candidate will cover the greater Thetford Mines and Lac Mégantic area.
- Help grow your sector's savings by offering existing and new clientele financial solutions that are in line with their profile
- Solicit new clients based on targeted lists provided by the employer
- Develop retirement plans and strategies based on individual client needs
- As a retirement and investment planning expert, work in close collaboration with the financial advisors in the branches in order to meet client needs
- Coach the financial advisors on topics such as pension plans, potential retirement, the tax consequences of a divorce or death, complex retirement products such as LIRAs, Locked-In RSPs, RRIFs, and LIFs, as well as annuities, retirement benefits and severance pay
- Lead various client conferences on investment and/or retirement planning issues
- Monitor market developments and keep up-to-date on new trends
- Establish and maintain effective communication with the various stakeholders involved in customer service activities
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities.
Competencies required :
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Finance option or in a related field, or a college diploma with 5 years of relevant experience
- Active Mutual Fund Representative (MFR) license (required) and CSI credentials (an asset)
- Financial planner designation, an asset
- Business development experience
- Excellent knowledge of investment products
- High level of autonomy (flexible work schedule possible)
- Comfortable with computer tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, new technologies, etc.)
- Bilingualism French and English (spoken and written)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-10-27
Job Number: ADV001KH
Posting Date: 2021-10-13