Primary Locations: St. Catharines, Ontario
Employee Status: Regular
Come live your ambitions as a member of the Wealth Management team at National Bank and work with us to create the most stimulating workplace in the country. Use your talents as a Wealth Management Partner to help us improve customer service practices for Investment Advisors at National Bank Financial.
- Support Investment Advisors in providing superior customer service and be available to meet client requests in person, over the phone, and via email
- Carry out unsolicited transactions, as well as the purchase and sale of securities and transaction adjustments, as applicable
- Carry out deposit, withdrawal, transfer, and currency conversion instructions for all investment accounts and ensure diligent follow-up
- Analyze, open, and update client files
- Produce portfolio management reports
- Implement efficient work methods for the administration of client files by managing advisors’ agendas, scheduling appointments, and preparing for client meetings
In this position, you will help National Bank Financial to stand out by offering exceptional customer service that will have a positive, long-term impact on our clients.
National Bank Financial – Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 Investment Advisors in over 100 branches, helping more than 400,000 clients manage their assets. Reporting to the regional manager, you will work with an investment advisor at a single branch with a client-facing environment. Collaboration and partnership are the keys to success in making a difference every day with our clients.
- Completed college and/or university diploma in a related field
- Two years of relevant experience in the banking (back office), insurance, and/or financial industry
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course and/or Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to offer exceptional customer service
- Organizational and priority management skills
- Autonomous, dynamic, and meticulous
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:Position paid 100% base salary + redirected premium + bonus.
If you don’t have the required licences, by accepting the position, you pledge to successfully complete the Canadian Securities Course and the Conduct and Practices Handbook Course within one year of taking the position.
The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the sector’s activities.
OVERVIEW OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
All applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2022-10-06
Job Number: SUP001HB
Posting Date: 2022-09-22