Customer service agent
The customer service team at National Bank’s Mastercard and TelNat call centre help thousands of clients by responding to their banking-related questions and finding solutions thanks to personalized service and active listening, and a people-first approach. Whether by phone, email or live chat, the goal is to create an authentic experience that fosters lasting relationships. Ready to make a positive impact in people’s lives?
- Profile: You truly care about clients and want to offer them an exceptional and unified experience
- Experience: You want to generate positive emotions for our clients and provide superior service and advice
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma
- Work environment New and stimulating workspace conducive to team synergy
- Customer service skills 10
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of urgency 8
- Analytical skills 7
The Customer Experience Centre truly reflects our diversity. It’s very fulfilling to work with colleagues from all sorts of backgrounds. We share our different visions every day, which helps us take our ideas further.– Gregory, Senior Advisor, Customer Experience Centre
Competitive compensation and benefits
Flexible work schedule
Education expenses reimbursed
Collaborative work environment
Close to public transport
Customer service agent
Primary Locations: Sherbrooke, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career in customer service at National Bank means having the opportunity to grow and advance in an inclusive and stimulating environment. Come join one of our teams of full-time call centre agents and get a number of benefits.
- Compensation starting at $21/hour
- Two pay raises during the first year to bring your salary up to $23/hour
- Evening and weekend premiums may apply
- Annual bonus program
- Three weeks of vacation, available as of your first day
- Repayment of your studies
- Preferential banking services and discounts at several of our partners
Multiple other benefits are offered to you: a health and wellness program, flexible group insurance, a defined benefit pension plan, an employee share ownership plan, an employee and family assistance program, a community involvement program and telemedicine services.
- Answer calls from clients and be attuned to their needs
- Offer customized solutions to their requests
- Help clients use our banking applications
- Advise and offer transaction or credit solutions
- Refer clients to your colleagues for specialized needs
- Support colleagues and share knowledge with them
Your work schedule
The call centre is open Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Several work schedules are possible and will vary depending on the availability of team members.
Your training and career development
You’ll start with a 7-week online training program. The training program is centred around on-the-job learning on the phone and is supported by a remote trainer-coach.
We encourage our employees' development and offer numerous career opportunities including a career development plan with our internal career counsellors, ongoing coaching and the possibility of paid external training such as French courses.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. Continuous sharing of knowledge among colleagues is an integral part of our practices.
- High school diploma
- Customer service experience
- Strong spoken and written French
- Promote the values of partnership, empowerment and agility
- Eagerness to develop your skills
- Strong spoken and written English
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives. We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-07-01
Job Number: ADV0021Q
Posting Date: 2022-06-03
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe