Call Centre Agents
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You will act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction will therefore give you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You will be the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Sales and Service - Remote Channels, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve Gagné, Call Center Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Call Centre Agents
Primary Locations: Sherbrooke, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
We have several full-time employment opportunities on our call centre team in Sherbrooke. As an agent, you’ll use your customer service skills to respond to the changing needs of our clients. Our new, modern offices in the Cité du Parc business complex are specially designed to create a collaborative experience.
- Answer client calls and listen to their questions
- Be attuned to client's needs and resolve issues
- Offer customized solutions to client requests
- Help clients use our banking applications
- Advise about and offer transaction accounts or credit solutions
- Refer clients to your colleagues for their specialized needs
The call centre is open Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. There are a number of daytime, evening and weekend shifts and these will vary depending on team availability.
You will begin with a seven-week virtual on-the-job training. It will allow you to experience the call centre environment and get to know your teammates. The training program focusses on learning in action. You will be supported by a remote trainer-coach who will help you learn about your role, our products and our technologies.
- High school diploma
- Experience in customer service
- Aptitude for building strong relationships and proactively establishing ties with clients
- Ability to effectively communicate in French and English
- Desire to learn and grow in a stimulating and constantly changing workplace
- Attention to detail with your files
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes and team spirit
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, which starts at $19.45/hour, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Two pay increases in the first year
- Evening and weekend premiums may apply
- Repayment of your studies
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Exclusive banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a pleasant employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback is encouraged.
We stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers! The proof: We won the Achievers Award (Silver) at the Canadian HR Awards 2020 "Most Innovative Use of HR Technology" for our use of the personalized daily learning solution, Axonify!
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?
IMPORTANT Recruitment Process
Thank you for your interest in this position. If your application is selected, you will receive an email from the "firstname.lastname@example.org" email address inviting you to complete a Talent Explorer questionnaire. Please check your spam or junk folder. After receiving this 15-minute test, you have 24 hours to respond.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2021-05-11
Job Number: ADV0015U
Posting Date: 2021-02-23
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe