Call Centers Agents
The customer service team at National Bank’s Mastercard and TelNat call centre help thousands of clients by responding to their banking-related questions and finding solutions thanks to personalized service and active listening, and a people-first approach. Whether by phone, email or live chat, the goal is to create an authentic experience that fosters lasting relationships. Ready to make a positive impact in people’s lives?
- Profile: You truly care about clients and want to offer them an exceptional and unified experience
- Experience: You want to generate positive emotions for our clients and provide superior service and advice
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma
- Work environment New and stimulating workspace conducive to team synergy
- Customer service skills 10
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of urgency 8
- Analytical skills 7
We want to build strong teams in Montreal and Sherbrooke that will have a positive impact on the lives of our clients and employees and on the communities we serve.– Laurent Blanchard, Senior Vice-President, Sales and Service, Remote Channels at National Bank.
Competitive compensation and benefits
Flexible work schedule
Education expenses reimbursed
Collaborative work environment
Close to public transport
Call Centers Agents
Primary Locations: Sherbrooke, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Join our new Sherbrooke call centre team and meet the growing needs of our thousands of clients. Modern workspaces, specially designed to create a collaborative experience, are currently being built in the Cité du Parc business complex.
Several full-time and part-time opportunities.
We receive more than 22 million client contacts handled annually, the role of a call centre agent is to provide client satisfaction by listening to clients, handling their inquiries, analyzing their files, and proposing customized solutions.
You'll begin with 6 weeks of training to become familiar with the job, products, and technologies.
The call centre will be open from Monday to Sunday, from 6:00 am to midnight.The shifts worked are day, evening and weekend.
Working at the call centre, you'll receive a base salary starting at $19.45/hour and two increases during the first year, plus evening and weekend premiums depending on your work schedule. In addition to this competitive compensation, we offer a wide range of benefits which include reimbursement of tuition, medical and dental insurance, banking benefits, paid vacation, pension plan, virtual consultations with doctors and nurses anytime, and a host of employee discounts. Details on benefits and education reimbursement will be shared with you during the recruitment process.
Come create a positive impact in our clients' lives.
- High school diploma
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Experience in customer service, of course, but especially an aptitude for building strong relationships and proactively establishing ties with clients
- Diligence because we represent our clients' financial interests
- Agility and team spirit because we have to continuously adapt to the one thing we focus on all day: our clients.
- Seeking a dynamic, stimulating work environment
- Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from
to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
- We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2020-10-27
Job Number: ADV000X3
Posting Date: 2020-09-29
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe