Call Center Team Directors
The customer service team at National Bank’s Mastercard and TelNat call centre help thousands of clients by responding to their banking-related questions and finding solutions thanks to personalized service and active listening, and a people-first approach. Whether by phone, email or live chat, the goal is to create an authentic experience that fosters lasting relationships. Ready to make a positive impact in people’s lives?
- Profile: You truly care about clients and want to offer them an exceptional and unified experience
- Experience: You want to generate positive emotions for our clients and provide superior service and advice
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma
- Work environment New and stimulating workspace conducive to team synergy
- Customer service skills 10
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of urgency 8
- Analytical skills 7
We want to build strong teams in Montreal and Sherbrooke that will have a positive impact on the lives of our clients and employees and on the communities we serve.– Laurent Blanchard, Senior Vice-President, Sales and Service, Remote Channels at National Bank.
Competitive compensation and benefits
Flexible work schedule
Education expenses reimbursed
Collaborative work environment
Close to public transport
Call Center Team Directors
Primary Locations: Sherbrooke, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you motivated to participate in the opening of a new client contact centre?
- Are you an inspiring leader who knows how to motivate your employees to do their best?
- Do you truly care about customer service and want to make a positive IMPACT?
Join the future Client Contact Centre in Sherbrooke where your role, in collaboration with the Senior Manager, will be to build a team of agents who are committed to efficiently meeting our clients' varying needs, while offering them a superior client experience.
Being a Section Manager means soundly managing a team of around 15 employees, while creating a motivating and inspiring environment with a culture focused on customer service and professional development. With your management experience, passion for serving clients, ambitious and innovative spirit, and agility, you'll be the ideal candidate.
- As an involved leader, ensure operations run smoothly in order to motivate employees to reach business plan objectives, aiming for a client- and employee-centric culture.
- Manage your team members' development and performance using personalized coaching in order to develop their skills and support them in their career path.
- Explain to the team the rules set out for client segmentation, client referrals, transaction execution, risk management, regulatory compliance and operating procedures, and make sure they are followed.
- Set up the actions required so that the whole team can offer clients an exceptional experience.
- Completed bachelor's degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience, OR completed master's degree and 3 years of relevant experience, OR undergraduate diploma from the National Bank University Program and 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in coaching
- Experience in managing a customer service team, an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the business reality of client contact centres, an asset
- Knowledge of personal banking financial products, an asset
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
The Bank is daring and innovative and has modernized its performance assessment system to better meet our clients' needs. That's why the expected behaviours of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as achieving business objectives.
Are you ready to meet this challenge? Submit your application!
You must be available to work From Wednesday to Sunday from 4pm to midnight.
Note that the position is located in Sherbrooke .
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2020-10-27
Job Number: MAN003HN
Posting Date: 2020-10-13
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe