Primary Locations: Shawinigan, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you an inspiring leader who motivates others?
- Does business development interest you?
- Are you motivated to deliver a superior client and employee experience?
The position of Branch Manager is for you!
As a Branch Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting and assisting your employees, applying the Bank's strategic vision, and ensuring the professional development of your team. You'll play a key role by ensuring the smooth functioning of your branch, listening to your employees and coaching them on a daily basis.
This position reports to a Regional Vice-President.
What about the day-to-day activities of the position?
- Meet the branch's financial contribution target (based on the regional business plan) by presenting it to your team and identifying the expected behaviours and business development activities
- Provide personalized coaching to advisors, the customer service manager, and the business development support team to help them develop their skills and progress in their careers
- Oversee the hiring, development and performance management of all members of your team
- Motivate your team to ensure a superior client experience
- Ensure that members of your team apply and adhere to the established rules of engagement regarding client segmentation, referrals, transactions, risk management, regulatory compliance and branch procedures
- Act as a Branch Compliance Officer (BCO), overseeing all Mutual Fund Representatives (MFRs) assigned to the unit and ensuring that all transactions comply with suitability and compliance rules
- Build lasting relationships with branch clients through various acquisition and retention activities
- Optimize the quality of service offered to small businesses by assigning advisors based on the branch's market potential
- Act as an ambassador for the Bank within the local community and build profitable relationships with primary business partners
- Manage 6 employees
- Identify the risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking sector activities
Depending on your academic background, between five to ten years of experience in:
- Business development and customer service
- Managing and coaching an advisory services/business development team
- College diploma and eight to ten years of experience or University certificate in a related field and nine years of experience or Bachelor's degree in a related field and five to seven years of experience or Master's degree and 5 years experience
- Knowledge of financial products and services
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French), an asset
Particular Condition:Selected candidates must complete online tests as part of the recruitment process.
As part of their duties, the candidate will have to carry out networking activities and travel to meet with clients.
Please note that you would be expected to spend a minimum of two years in this position (in the same function, transit and/or with the same portfolio) since it involves ongoing, direct relationships with clients. During that period, you'll be able to acquire the skills needed for the position and build client relationships based on trust.
Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-12-08
Job Number: MAN003T5
Posting Date: 2021-11-24