Primary Locations: Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have business development skills?
- Do you know how to build relationships of trust and client loyalty?
- Are you interested in financial statement analysis?
This position is for you!
Being an Account Manager – SME means being the trusted partner to hundreds of small and medium-sized enterprises while surrounded by experts in order to direct clients toward financial solutions that best suit their needs.
*** Note that the portfolio's assigned region is Montérégie Ouest and that you will have to travel mainly to Valleyfield and Île Perrot. to travel mainly to Valleyfield and Île Perrot.
You will stand out by your advisory role, active listening skills, and knowledge of financial products.
Interested in finding out more?
Your main responsibilities:
- Build up your client portfolio
- Meet business development objectives by offering solutions tailored to your clients' overall needs
- Identify business opportunities in your market for all products and services offered by the Bank
- Participate in visibility activities in your market
- Seize referral opportunities in a context of synergiy across the Bank
- Carry out financial analyses and develop financing scenarios
- Negotiate product terms and conditions with clients, making sure that they meet the expected profitability criteria
- Ensure that service quality standards are applied and that compliance and risk management rules are followed
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
- A university certificate and 7 years of experience; OR a bachelor's and 5 years of experience; OR a master's and 3 years of experience
- Hold the CPA designation, an asset
- Experience in business development
- Ability to analyze financial statements
- Established network of professional contacts among local small and medium-sized enterprises, an asset
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:- The incumbent will have branches assigned and will have to travel to meet clients, but will be able to work in hybrid mode (teleworking in branch and/or client meetings).
OVERVIEW OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-10-26
Job Number: ADV001K3
Posting Date: 2021-10-12