Primary Locations: Saint-Rémi, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Hours Number: 30
This position reports to the Manager, Customer service.
Create an atmosphere of trust in order to establish a personalized relationship with our customers and offer excellent service
Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steering them toward electronic solutions (ABM or Internet) or the right advisor
Promote the products offered by the Bank, guide customers through the wide variety of our financial products and services and propose new products that meet their needs
Carry out different types of research and analyses in order to provide accurate answers to customers' many questions, with a view to offering consistently outstanding customer service
Refer customers to the appropriate experts for more information depending on the needs expressed
The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector's activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Welcome visitors, answer telephone calls and manage the central agenda
- Independently negotiate, within previously defined limits, agreements with customers and other sectors in order to solve problems related to customer satisfaction
- Optimize communications and relationships with various other departments and parties involved
- Ensure that certain files are followed up and carry out various operational activities of a complex and varied nature
- Act as a resource person while supporting business development by carrying out fairly basic administrative tasks and analyses
- High school diploma and three years of relevant experience or College diploma and one year of relevant experience
- Sales and customer service experience
- Experience as a receptionist, an asset
- Experience in agenda management, an asset
- Good knowledge of banking products and services
- Command of Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and intranet
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-01-26
Job Number: CUS00K0V
Posting Date: 2021-01-12