Primary Locations: Saint-Jérôme, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
National Bank Financial - Wealth Management is the fifth largest investment dealer in Canada. We have almost 1,000 investment advisors in over 100 Branches, helping more than 400,000 personal clients manage their assets.
In this role, you will support the Branch Administrator, the Regional Manager and Investment Advisor teams by performing administrative tasks in accordance with the Bank’s policies, standards and procedures.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Warmly greet clients at reception and direct them to appropriate branch employees
- Provide excellent customer service in person, on the phone and by email
- Answer telephone calls, forward them to the appropriate person and take messages
- Maintain a professional and clean space in the reception area, client meeting rooms, the boardroom and other common areas
- Organize and manage the schedule for client meeting rooms
- Co-ordinate breakfast & lunch meetings and conferences in the boardroom with internal and external stakeholders. Including set up, take down and catering services
- Carry out routine clerical activities: receive and distribute internal and external mail, distribute faxes and file documents, maintain office equipment including the fax machine, the photocopiers and the stamp machine, order office supplies
- Carry out routine branch operational tasks: receiving client cheques and securities to deposit to client accounts, managing returned mail, managing cheques returned, holding mail intended for clients and requesting release of mail, entering electronic instructions for and going to the bank for deposits
- High School Diploma and two and half years of relevant experience or College Diploma and a half year of relevant experience. College Diploma in administration is considered an asset.
- Financial services experience (an asset)
- Be autonomous, energetic and thorough.
- Ability to adapt to change and to work under pressure
- Strong organizational and priority management skills
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook is required. Knowledge of Microsoft office tools like teams, yammer or sharepoint would be an asset
- French & English, both spoken and written (required or an asset, depending where the role is located)
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:The candidate needs to be able to identity all risks inherent to the sector's activities
JobField: Wealth Management
Unposting Date: 2020-11-26
Job Number: SUP000V3
Posting Date: 2020-11-12