Do you want to contribute to our clients’ financial health and are you interested in being their trusted guide as you meet their needs? Then the position of Branch Advisor is for you! Your versatility and desire to learn will make a difference on the team where you’ll have the opportunity to develop in your position. With your team members, you’ll help the clientele in your market achieve their projects as you guide them through key moments in their lives.
- Experience: Have relevant work experience in customer service and business development in client support
- Training: Hold the Mutual Fund Representative (MFR) license or become certified within 3 months of hiring
- Languages: Bilingual in French and English, depending on the region. The ability to speak another language is an asset. We believe in making the community more inclusive!
- Work environment: Encourage team collaboration and a personalized approach for clients
- Employee Status: Regular
- Job type: Full-time
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take for a Branch Advisor to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main skills:
- Client focused10
- Business development10
- Teamwork & collaboration10
- Technically savvy10
- Open to change10
5 key characteristics:
- Enthusiasm for serving clients
- Understanding client needs
- Team player
- Relationships built on trust
It is an evolving, versatile role that brings colleagues together and breaks down the barriers in transaction services. It's allowed me to master a vast number of subjects so that I can support my client from start to finish.— Maxime Tanguy, Branch Advisor
Career development in the position
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Solid relationships with clients
Primary Locations: Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Do you have experience in advisory services?
Would you like to play a central part in building relationships of trust with clients?
Are you interested in a career in banking?
Being a Branch Advisor means being a trusted partner to our clients and finding savings and credit solutions suited to their needs. It also means collaborating to achieve team objectives, by guiding the client to the right specialist, based on their needs.
Come put your customer service skills to use, as well as your ability to identify business opportunities. Professional development and coaching is provided to all selected candidates to help them optimize their knowledge of solutions and mastery of the advisory approach.
Your main responsibilities in this function:
- Manage relationships with our clients (acquisition, retention)
- Propose suitable personal investment and financing solutions/identify business opportunities
- When necessary, direct clients to the appropriate expert
- Maximize retention by building long-term relationships of trust
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
You see yourself in this opportunity? Apply now!
- Have a college diploma and 3 years of experience, or a Bachelor's degree and 6 months of experience
- Have experience in business development
- Have experience in customer service
- Have a Mutual Fund Representative (MFR) license (or become certified within 3 months of hiring)
- Languages: French
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:- The selected candidates will have to complete online tests during the recruitment process. - Work schedule requires 1 to 2 evening shifts until 8:00 pm and Saturdays until 3:00 or 4:00 pm on a rotation basis. Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs. The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives. The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-06-25
Job Number: PER003VR
Posting Date: 2021-06-09
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe