Primary Locations: Saint-Damien-de-Buckland, Quebec
Employee Status: Temporary
Timeframe: 12 months
Hours Number: 36
This position reports to the Manager - Customer Service.
Main challenges :
Ensure that the unit meets customer service standards while making the necessary corrections to approaches, policies and procedures
Take charge of clients by identifying and anticipating their needs and steering them toward electronic solutions (ABM or Internet) or the right advisor
Assist your superior in coordinating and distributing work
Replace your superior in his/her duties
Produce various documents, reports and analyses when requested to do so by team members
- Establish personalized business relationships with clients and create an atmosphere of trust while being persuasive
- Carry out various complex activities involving a need for expertise in order to adequately meet client needs
- Negotiate agreements with clients and autonomously resolve situations involving clients
- Act as a coach and expert within the team
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector's activities.
- High school diploma and three and a half years of relevant experience or College diploma and one and a half years of relevant experience
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Experience in coaching, an asset
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Bilingualism (spoken and written) - English and French
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:Please note that the work schedule may vary according to operational needs.
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-09-29
Job Number: CUS00KY3
Posting Date: 2021-09-15