- Do you want to play a key role in increasing the revenues and client base of the Innovation and Healthcare Banking group?
- Are you recognized for your leadership and expertise in commercial credit?
- Do you know how to build and manage relationships with your clients and partners?
Then this high visibility senior position in Commercial Banking could be for you!
The Innovation and Healthcare Banking group has shown strong growth in recent years and is expanding across Canada. With this in mind, the group is seeking the services of a new Senior Director in Quebec City.
The Innovation and Healthcare Banking group's mission is to support the strongest players in the industry with their financing projects from start-up phase to going public.
As a Senior Director in the Innovation and Healthcare Banking group, you will play a key role in the strategic growth of the portfolio of companies from Canada’s innovation and healthcare industry. Your varied and complex tasks will help you quickly become a trusted advisor for companies that are changing the world.
This position reports the Associate Vice-President.
In your role, you will be expected to:
- Identify and develop business opportunities in the industry
- Structure credit facilities for new companies and actively participate in setting up loans through relationships with contacts in venture capital, private equity funds, and the consulting community
- Work in close collaboration with Private Banking 1859 and Investment Banking to offer the best banking services to your clientele
- Analyze a large range of profiles in the innovation sector, from start-ups to venture capital funded companies, and including medium-sized private and listed companies
- Offer a wide range of products, including lines of credit secured with accounts receivable, recurring revenues and inventories, as well as bridge to equity and acquisition long-term loans
- Contribute to loan growth, carry out due diligence for potential clients, manage risk, and ensure that clients are satisfied
- Meet and exceed clients' changing needs by adapting and optimizing financial products and business approaches
- Draw up comprehensive and sound sales and business development plans
- Demonstrate strong leadership by proactively managing your clients, market segments and internal partnerships
- Be able to identify the risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking activities
- Support the Associate Vice-President in achieving objectives