Senior Client Contact Centre Representative
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You will act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction will therefore give you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You will be the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Sales and Service - Remote Channels, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve Gagné, Call Center Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Senior Client Contact Centre Representative
Primary Locations: Québec, Quebec
Employee Status: Temporary
Timeframe: 12 months
- Establish a personalized relationship with our customers over the telephone, creating an atmosphere of trust and being convincing as needed
- Use active listening techniques to identify and anticipate customers' needs, promoting and guiding them through the wide variety of products and services offered by the Bank
- Use your negotiating skills to conclude agreements with them and establish an atmosphere of trust
- Carry out complex, varied activities that include a coaching/expert function, always striving to meet your customers' needs to their satisfaction
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector's activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist your superior in coordinating and distributing work
- Resolve situations or problems encountered independently
- Draft various documents and reports at the request of team members
- Be responsible for ensuring that your unit meets the Bank's standards of quality customer service, while making the necessary corrections to work methods, policies and procedures
- High school diploma and three years' relevant experience or College diploma and one and a half years' relevant experience
- Experience in customer service
- Bilingualism(spoken) - English and French
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Particular Condition:Open Mondays to Fridays from 8 am to 5 pm. However to be able to reach out to our clients, work in the evening and on Saturdays will be mandatory.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2021-06-29
Job Number: ADV0016E
Posting Date: 2021-05-18
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe