Senior Client Contact Centre Representative
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction gives you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You are the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Customer Experience Centre, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve, Customer Service Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Senior Client Contact Centre Representative
Primary Locations: Québec, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
A career in customer service at Épargne Placements Québec team in Quebec City means having the opportunity to grow and advance in an inclusive and stimulating environment. Come join one of our teams of call centre agents and get a number of benefits.
- Compensation starting at $21,5/hour
- Two pay raises during the first year to bring your salary up to $23/hour
- Annual bonus program
- Three weeks of vacation, available as of your first day
- Repayment of your studies
- Preferential banking services and discounts at several of our partners
Multiple other benefits are offered to you: a health and wellness program, flexible group insurance, a pension plan, an employee share ownership plan, an employee and family assistance program, a community involvement program and telemedicine services.
- Take calls from clients
- Apply security measures by validating their identity
- Promote our web applications and help our clients use them
- Promote our savings products and services
- Support colleagues and share knowledge with them
Your work schedule
The call centre is open Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. We offer a full-time work schedule of 37.5 hours per week. Possibility of part-time work with a minimum of 22.5 hours per week. Our offices are located a few minutes away from the bus terminal Place D’Youville.
Your training and career development
You’ll start with on-the-job training. It will allow you to experience the call centre environment and get to know your teammates. During this period, you’ll learn about with your role, our products and technologies, and better understand the changes to your role.
We encourage our employees' development and offer numerous career opportunities including a career development plan with our internal career counsellors, ongoing coaching and the possibility of paid external training such as French courses.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. Continuous sharing of knowledge among colleagues is an integral part of our practices.
- High school diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Ability to promote a product and service
- Diligence in managing your files
- Ability to communicate effectively in French
- Customer service experience
- Team spirit and the ability to adapt to frequent changes
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives. We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:IMPORTANT: Recruitment Process Thank you for your interest in this position. You'll only be contacted if your application is selected.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2023-03-31
Job Number: ADV002C7
Posting Date: 2023-03-22
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your profile.