Senior Client Contact Centre Representative
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction gives you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You are the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Customer Experience Centre, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve, Customer Service Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Senior Client Contact Centre Representative
Primary Locations: Québec, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
As a Senior Customer Service Representative on our Épargne Placements Québec team in Quebec City, you will answer questions from clients about savings products and our website. You will use your active listening skills to provide our clients with a positive experience over the phone.
- Take calls from clients
- Apply security measures by validating their identity
- Promote our web applications and help our clients use them
- Promote our savings products and services
The call centre is open Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. We offer a full-time work schedule of 37.5 hours per week. Our offices are located a few minutes away from the bus terminal Place D’Youville.
You'll begin with on-the-job training. It will allow you to experience the call centre environment and get to know your teammates. During this period, you’ll learn about with your role, our products and technologies, and better understand the changes to your role.
- High school diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Ability to promote a product and service
- Diligence in managing your files
- Ability to communicate effectively in French
- Customer service experience
- Fluency in English
- Team spirit and the ability to adapt to frequent changes
Upon hiring, you’ll be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation which starts, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Annual salary review
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Community involvement program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just some of the many benefits we offer. We’ve introduced a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety, and wellbeing during the pandemic.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for our courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that’s accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:IMPORTANT: Recruitment Process Thank you for your interest in this position. You'll only be contacted if your application is selected.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-05-25
Job Number: ADV001ZH
Posting Date: 2022-05-03
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe