You have the desire to help and enjoy challenges, you'll play an important role for your clients as a financial planner. Through all 7 fields of financial planning, you'll work closely with the team to provide standout assistance and advice to clients when preparing a comprehensive financial plan for them. In your work, you'll build business relationships, develop your entrepreneurship and showcase your leadership. Come join a bank where you are recognized and your contribution will add value!
- Profile: You must be enthusiastic about the client and overall financial planning offer
- Experience: Relevant experience in business development in financial advisory services
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent recognized by the IQPF)
- Valid licence of Mutual Fund Sales Representative (MFSRs)
- Certified financial planner certification (CFP) or be on track to obtain it within the next 12 months
- French / English (varies by region)
What does it take for a Financial Planner to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Client-centric 10
- Leadership 9
- Entrepreneurship 9
- Strong interpersonal skills 9
- Business Development 9
- "Make-it-happen" attitude 8
- Flexibility 8
- Financial Planning 8
- Autonomy 7
5 key characteristics
- Ability to Influence
- Team Player
Our role as Financial Planners is to help our clients achieve their dreams!— Nancy Paquet, Senior Vice-President, Strategy, Investment and Savings, Retail Banking
Outreach and involvement from executives
Take charge of own success
Dynamic and flexible environment
Primary Locations: Québec, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you knowledgeable in the seven areas of financial planning?
- You enjoy building relationships of trust to help your clients and increase their loyalty?
- You know how to capitalize on business development opportunities?
- Develop financial plans that will meet your client's needs and objectives
- Identify clients' investment and financing needs to offer them the best financial planning solutions
- Identify and capitalize on business development opportunities to increase the number of new clients and the volume of existing portfolios
- Stay on top of clients' changing needs to offer them tailored solutions and a red carpet experience
- Make sure that service and operational quality standards are applied and compliance and risk management rules are followed
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent recognized by the IQPF) as well as relevant experience in financial business development and advisory services
- Hold a Certified financial planner certification (CFP) or be on track to obtain it within the next 12 months
- Hold a Valid licence of Mutual Fund Sales Representative (MFSRs)
- Have portfolio management experience with business development objectives
Increase your chances by standing out with a positive attitude, a results-oriented approach and by being collaborative.
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Personal Banking
Unposting Date: 2022-09-27
Job Number: FIN009A3
Posting Date: 2022-09-13
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe