Primary Locations: Quebec
Employee Status: Temporary
Timeframe: 4 months
You want to join a dynamic team at National Bank?
- You are skilled in data and operational process optimisation?
- You are interested in joining a dynamic and growing team?
- You are interested in learning about Financial Market Operations?
Strategy and Business Processing - Transaction Settlement team is currently recruiting for temporary mandates.
The Operations sector plays a central role in delivering financial products and services to clients. Every day, we move closer to our goals of transformation, automation and digitization, thanks to the hard work of the professionals in this sector who strive to ensure we offer exceptional service to our clients.
Your main responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the optimisation operational tools in place, particularly Quicksight , PowerBI, Excel, and Flow) and exploring new technical solutions.
- Participate in the sectors strategic digitalisation initiatives
- Ensure the application and respect of policies, norms, and procedures and the compliance of the sector.
- Establish and maintain effective communications with partners in IT, Data Management and Performance, and Financial Market Operations.
- Develop knowledge Financial Market and their operational processes
Important Technical Requirements:
- Analyse and interpret information, adapt analysis models, explain differences and make recommendations.
- Identify user needs, define the problems presented and make recommendations to optimize the process.
- Put in place mechanisms to ensure the integrity of the data.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new tools as well as the modification of existing applications in line with the needs of the users and the line of business.
- Document implemented solutions to ensure their continued stability
- Three-year college diploma or academic equivalent in a related field and four years of relevant experience
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Power BI and Flow
- Knowledge of Quicksight and other data visualization tools
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL an asset
- Ability to manage priorities
- Interest in learning about Financial Market Operations
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the "Most Innovative use of HR Technology" category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Unposting Date: 2021-06-18
Job Number: OPE002OU
Posting Date: 2021-06-04