Primary Locations: Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have excellent skills in initiative delivery and project management?
- Would you like to participate in projects?
Join the Operations, Payment Activities team.
Reporting to the Funds Transfers and Investigation Director, you will be responsible for ensuring that National Bank remains compliant with network requirements. You will need to anticipate regulatory changes related to payment networks, ensure that these changes are supported when they are mandatory, and support the different sectors of the Bank and initiatives related to payment networks.
More specifically, you will have to:
- Offer your expertise in the context of special or large-scale committees and projects that have an impact on the evolution of practices, policies or products and initiatives.
- Monitor our performance indicators\risk and make them evolve.
- Contribute to improving the quality of inputs and outputs to resolve and reduce operational risks and events.
- Support the manager and the team in the daily operational tasks as well as the follow-up of the business plan (the daily operational as well as the transformation).
- Continuously improve operations and work closely with partners across different industries to ensure a distinctive customer experience.
- Assess and identify the needs of stakeholders while proposing, according to the diversity of files, adapted solutions to support the implementation of activities
- Act as a "coach" with your less experienced colleagues
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and six years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the business sector and four years of relevant experience OR University certificate 1st cycle and eight years of relevant experience
- Experience in project management and initiative deliveries
- Strong computer skills and knowledge
- Experience in managing payment products, processes and procedures and cash management is an asset
- Interest in compliance and risk
- Knowledge of payment networks (SWIFT, Murex, Bankmate), an asset.
- Rigor, excellent stakeholder management capacity
- Ability to influence, collaboration
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English, essential
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Unposting Date: 2022-05-27
Job Number: ADV001XE
Posting Date: 2022-05-13