Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Ontario, Edmonton, Alberta, Vancouver, British Columbia, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Regina, Saskatchewan, Québec, Quebec, Moncton, New Brunswick
Employee Status: Temporary
Timeframe: 9 months
- Are you a business university student?
- Do you consider yourself as a self-starter and would like to be mentored?
- Are you interested in learning more about financial markets and the investment industry?
Kick-start your career and discover the Investment Advisor profession alongside passionate and inspiring women in two steps.
First activity of selected candidates: Pairing with an experienced mentor in your region
In this Mentorship Program:
- Access to 2-hours per month (in person) during 9 months with your mentor (September to May)
- Take part in networking and business development activities
- Attend meetings with professionals in the investment industry
Second activity : Attend the 11th edition of the women investment advisors’ symposium hosted by National Bank Financial which will be held in Tremblant, (Quebec) from November 22nd to November 24th, 2020
In this 2-day program:
- Professional workshops and roundtable discussions
- Sports and networking activities
- Engaging business discussions
- Motivational speakers to help you grow
All selected participants will receive a fully paid-round trip and hotel accommodation paid for by National Bank Financial for the duration of the symposium.
Send your resume and cover letter (maximum 500 words) by applying before March 8th, 2020, 11:59pm
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree in progress
- Study in a field related to finance or administration and demonstrate academic achievement
- Demonstrate interest for finance and investment
Particular Condition:The selected candidates agree not to represent another financial institution during the mentorship program
JobField: Internships and Summer Jobs
Unposting Date: 2020-03-08
Job Number: INT0007O
Posting Date: 2020-01-27