Virtual Branch Advisor
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction gives you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You are the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Customer Experience Centre, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve, Customer Service Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Virtual Branch Advisor
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
As a National Bank Virtual Branch Advisor, you'll live your ambitions and have a positive impact on lives of our clients, your colleagues as well as your own life. Through your friendly approach and the quality of your advice, you’ll remotely provide clients with a personalized experience and recommend investment, financing, and banking products to meet their needs.
- Answer client calls, emails, and all other electronic communication solutions
- Offer outstanding service to clients by helping them find the best mortgage strategy for their needs
- Listen to the clients’ needs and resolve situations that may be complex
- Provide advice and recommend personalized investment, financing, and banking solutions
- Create lasting business relationships with clients
- Refer clients to your colleagues for their specialized needs
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
The virtual branch is open Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Work hours can vary depending on operational needs.
This position reports to the virtual branch manager and you’ll work with a team of about 20 specialists in investments, credit, mortgage financing and more who serve mainly English-speaking clients of Western Canada.
You'll begin with an on-the-job training program during which you'll experience the call centre environment and get to know your teammates.
- College diploma (DEC) and 4 years of experience or the equivalent
- Mutual fund representative (MFR) licence, an asset
- Ability to work with objectives
- Knowledge of mortgage products
- Customer service experience, inclusive attitude and openness to diversity
- Positive attitude and empathy for clients
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French
- Discipline, commitment to teamwork and eagerness to learn
- Interest in making calls to grow business
- Knowledge of SAP systems, Investment platform, Access platform
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Upon hiring, you’ll be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive and flexible benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Community involvement program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just some of the many benefits we offer. Due to the current pandemic, our entire team is working remotely. We’ve also rolled out several additional measures to ensure your health, safety, and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We put people first:
We’re a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that’s accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during our initial conversations.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Are you ready to live your ambitions?
Insérer cette phrase à l’interne SEULEMENT après le paragraphe ci-dessus:
While only one level is posted, the manager has the latitude to position the selected candidate at a lower level, depending on their profile. ***
The compensation associated with this position is available on the My HR portal. Look up “salary ranges” in the search field on the portal.
***Please note that priority will be given to relocated employees
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-05-23
Job Number: ADV001W5
Posting Date: 2022-05-09
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe