Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you passionate about business development?
- Are you familiar with cash management products?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic and collaborative team?
As Treasury Manager, National Client Group - Cash management services, you will be responsible for providing high-level expertise in the area of cash management for the PSGB- Public Sector and Government Banking client segment. You will also help the team achieve its financial objectives while striving to achieve your own sales objectives. The varied and complex tasks you will perform will help you to quickly develop the skills needed to guide others in projects for this sector.
This position reports to the Senior Manager and is in Montreal. It is possible to telework.
You will be required to:
- Identify corporate governance issues resulting from the separation of ownership and management of the company.
- Promote optimal cashflow positioning through forecasting, short-term investments and loans.
- Help the Account Manager sell specialized products by fostering the growth of profitable businesses.
- Manage cashflow linked to payments and account reconciliation, payroll, as well as deposits and investments by offering a range of options.
- Directly advise clients regarding their cashflow management needs on a national and international level.
- Be responsible for prospecting and business development in cashflow management.
- Inform the Account Managers and other team members of new specialized products.
- Approach companies/ government entities to sell our specialized products with a view to fulfilling our quality and profitability objectives.
- Evaluate clients' technological needs to determine the probability of their subscribing to our services.
- Ensure visibility for the Bank's products by organizing promotional activities and acting as a representative for various parties.
- Be attentive to clients' needs and gauge their level of satisfaction to help retain them as clients.
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience OR Master's degree in a related field and 4 years of relevant experience OR university certificate or undergraduate diploma from the National Bank University Program and 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in sales and business development
- Relevant experience in cashflow management
- CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) certification, would be considered an asset
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
The Bank is daring and innovative and has modernized its performance assessment system to better meet our clients’ needs. The corporate values of partnership, agility, and empowerment now count as much as achieving business objectives.
Ready to make a difference within a team? Want to make a positive impact? Submit your application!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment, and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management’s concrete commitment helps foster this value across all sectors of the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Particular Condition:The selected candidates will have to complete online tests during the recruitment process.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-01-25
Job Number: ADV00137
Posting Date: 2021-01-21