Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you hold a Certified Treasury Professional designation?
- Are you good at building trusting relationships?
- Are you passionate about business and market growth?
- Do you have expertise in Cash Management or Treasury?
Join a select team of Treasury experts providing cash flow advice to our clients with complexe Cash Management needs. This position reports to the Director and Head, Cash Management and your role will be to help grow market share, act as a trusted advisor and increase the bank’s share of wallet.
If you like to work at the heart of the action as part of a dynamic and innovative team, which is actively working to achieve the Bank's mission, this position is for you!
Working as part of a fast-growing team means new challenges each day and the opportunity to learn with the very best.
As a Treasury Manager, you'll deliver business advice and new insights to clients with an expert perspective, using industry and economic insights to effectively lead meaningful client discovery sessions to uncover hidden business challenges and opportunities with a view to fulfilling our quality and profitability objectives as measured through market share and non-credit revenue growth.
What about the day-to-day activities ?
- Drive non-lending business through client strategy reviews/plans in consultation with relevant stakeholders and review same with Director/Managing Director/Account Manager on all key relationships.
- Deliver business advice and new insights to clients with an expert perspective, using industry and economic insights to effectively lead meaningful client discovery sessions to uncover hidden business challenges and opportunities with a view to fulfilling our quality and profitability objectives as measured through market share and non-credit revenue growth.
- Advise clients regarding their cashflow management needs on a national and international level with an eye to increase ties to the National Bank.
- Build strong internal networks within the National Bank to ensure the cooperation and mobilization of the whole National Bank team to drive success.
- Manage multi-tier strategic clients, supporting both Capital Markets as well as National Client Group client base.
- Identify trends in the market for future opportunities and to proactively provide intelligence to our customers
- Create visibility for the Bank by organizing promotional activities and acting as a National Bank representative in markets that we serve.
- Understand all risks inherent with Cash Management products, providing expert advice to both the customer and internal National Bank partners.
- Utilize existing networks and relationships to actively seek new business opportunities and business development in cashflow management.
- Deliver on the strategic business priorities of increasing cash management revenue with large multinational and domestic Corporate entities.
- Certified Treasury Professional
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and six years of relevant experience, OR Master’s degree in a related field and four years of relevant experience, OR undergraduate diploma from the National Bank University Program and eight years of relevant experience OR Post-secondary education and relevant experience
- Knowledge of Canadian banking and Cash Management products
- Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English
Ready to make a difference within a team? To make a positive impact. Submit your application!
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-09-22
Job Number: SME000F9
Posting Date: 2021-09-08