Technical Support Agent
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You will act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction will therefore give you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You will be the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Sales and Service - Remote Channels, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve Gagné, Call Center Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Technical Support Agent
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Are you known for your excellent customer service skills?
Are you committed to collaborating to achieve common goals?
Does your knowledge of the technological tools and various digital platforms on the market set you apart?
We're looking for a Technical Support Specialist who can work with the team responsible for supporting clients who are having issues while using our digital platforms.
Being a Technical Support Specialist means building and maintaining trust-based relationships by providing high quality phone support and ensuring client satisfaction. It means working in active problem-solving mode to identify needs and quickly pinpoint issues. It also gives you the opportunity to learn and progress within a team that values autonomy, collaboration and client satisfaction.
Take calls from clients.
Perform a comprehensive analysis to understand clients’ issues, analyze the IT environment to identify the causes and sources of problems, and resolve situations or report any anomalies detected.
Recommend solutions for the problems encountered.
Bring together the various third parties involved in managing incidents and follow up on planned deliverables.
Stay current on National Bank’s applications and platforms.
- College diploma in a 3-year technical program (DEC) and at least 3 years of experience OR a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in customer service
- Technical support experience, an asset
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the different digital devices and platforms on the market
- Resourcefulness and adaptability in a changing environment
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French), essential
Diversity is an integral part of the Bank's values and commitments. In this document, the masculine gender designates both sexes with no discrimination intended, and is used only to facilitate reading.
Particular Condition:This role is to provide support to the clients of the National Bank. The Call Center is open everyday, 7 days a week, including Holidays/Statutory Holidays. You must be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am-9pm and Saturday and Sunday between the hours of 9am-6pm. Please note that the schedule is subject to change based on business needs.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2021-09-20
Job Number: TEL0002P
Posting Date: 2021-09-13
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe