Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
This position reports to the .
- Establish and maintain a trusting business relationship over the phone, while ensuring the satisfaction of clients by offering them personalized services
- Advise them and offer them support with regard to your section's products and services
- Identify business opportunities and meet your sector's development objectives
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector's activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist with organizational change and help solve problems encountered in files
- Interact with various Bank sectors and more experienced colleagues in order to present integrated solutions to your clients
- Be proactive in your work environment by formulating recommendations and suggesting changes to processes in order to improve client services
- Install and monitor Bank applications on your clients' premises
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiaties to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2021-06-24
Job Number: ADV001D6
Posting Date: 2021-06-10