Customer Service advisor Commercial Banking
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You will act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction will therefore give you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You will be the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Sales and Service - Remote Channels, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve Gagné, Call Center Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Customer Service advisor Commercial Banking
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you driven and want to provide business clients with a superior client experience ?
- Do you seize opportunities to offer products that are tailored to client needs ?
- Do call centres intrigue you, but you never dared to try working at one ?
Our dynamic teams of more than 90 employees assist the Bank's business clients with their needs related to transactions, Mastercard and other Electronic products.
Being one of our advisors means establishing and maintaining a relationship of trust over the telephone, ensuring client satisfaction and offering personalized service. If you're independent, proactive, patient, professional and can work under pressure, you'll be the ideal advisor.
Your day to day:
- Support business clients in the use of Transaction-Solution and Mastercard products.
- Analyze and understand client needs in order to offer advice on the best digital products and services.
- Provide a superior client experience to our business clients
- Follow compliance and fraud prevention rules in effect.
- College diploma in a 3-year technical program (DEC) and at least 3 years of experience OR a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in customer service, essential
- Call centre experience, an asset
- Knowledge of banking products, an asset
- Knowledge of the reality of a call center, an asset
- Ability to identify business opportunities
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English/French), essential
The Bank is daring and innovative and has modernized its performance assessment system to better meet our clients’ needs. The corporate values of partnership, agility, and empowerment now count as much as achieving business objectives.
Ready to make a difference? Ready to have a positive impact? Submit your application!
Amazing opportunities await you in the Sales and Service, Remote Channels - Businesses team!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment, and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management’s concrete commitment helps foster this value across all sectors of the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
- We have offices in various locations, mainly in downtown Montreal
- You must be available to work Monday to Friday between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. for up to 37.5 hours/week
- Note that the work schedule may vary depending on operational needs
Particular Condition:The candidate selected may be required to work occasionally on weekends.
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2021-09-23
Job Number: ADV001E4
Posting Date: 2021-09-15
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe