Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you want to create simple, human and bold content experiences?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to work for a company that values your proactivity?
- Are you passionate about content marketing and recognized for your skillful writing?
The Public Relations and Content Marketing team is currently seeking digital writers, both in French and in English, with a specialization in SEO and websites. Reporting to the Director of Digital Writing, the Specialist Copywriter will be responsible for coordinating and writing various client-facing content for our websites.
Our editorial mission: to inspire and contribute to the success of our clients and non-clients by providing them with the inspiration, knowledge and necessary tools to make informed decisions.
About your impact:
The copywriter will be responsible for the quality, accessibility and accuracy of the content of our websites. As an expert in the field, the copywriter will support the UX and UI teams in designing optimal client navigation across our webpages and contribute to the evolution of expertise.
About your main challenges:
- Understanding the complex business issues of the industry and the specific needs of your stakeholders and projects;
- Coordinating the production of content in a hyper-collaborative atmosphere between various teams;
- Ensuring compliance with editorial standards and contributing to the implementation of a strong brand tone;
- Simplifying the client experience and popularizing the more complex notions of financial literacy;
- Advising and guiding colleagues to implement best practices and an innovative content experience for our target audiences.
About your responsibilities:
- Writing short content for our websites (title, subtitle, paragraph, call to action, SEO tags, etc.);
- Reviewing and editing content to ensure consistency and uniformity of tone and messaging to clients;
- Supporting project leaders in establishing the framework, process and timelines for delivery;
- Coordinating the production of content, ensuring compliance with deadlines and project follow-ups;
- Measuring and analyzing results, drawing conclusions and submitting recommendations for optimization;
- Ensuring the implementation and respect of best practices in terms of search engine optimization (SEO).
About your experience
- Completed bachelor’s degree in a related field (writing, journalism, marketing, etc.);
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience in digital writing for websites;
- Excellent knowledge of the guiding principles and best practices in search engine optimization (SEO);
- Excellent French writing skills and ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms;
- Good command of English (written and oral);
- Good knowledge of, or Interest in, finance and economics;
- Experience in content management in a CMS is an asset;
- Experience in website creation is an asset.
- Creative: you have a flare for writing, lots of ideas and are always looking for new ways to approach a project;
- Rigorous: you are organised, independent and no detail escapes you;
- Supportive: you love to collaborate, listen to your peers and share ideas;
- Analytical: you are results-oriented and are always looking for new ways to optimize the experience and achieve objectives;
- Agile: you adapt to unexpected situations and new trends, and enjoy finding solutions;
- Entrepreneurial: you are proactive, go beyond expectations and do not hesitate to redefine your boundaries.
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Interested in the position? Apply now!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Unposting Date: 2021-06-23
Job Number: MAR000ZQ
Posting Date: 2021-06-02