Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you have proven experience in assessing IT security risks?
- Do you want to influence high-level decisions and orientations at the Bank?
- Do you want to help build the Bank of tomorrow?
Reporting to the Cybersecurity Leader – Business Lines and Projects, you will serve as an expert in Cybersecurity with an experienced team and collaborate with various technical experts to understand and assess the organization's IT needs and initiatives.
Specifically, your role in the team will be to:
- Elaborate security needs
- Identify threats "threat modelling"
- Risks assessment
- Communicate with senior management
- Play an advisory role in activities to improve business practices in information security
- Support information security projects to mitigate risks
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 7 years of relevant experience, OR Master’s degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience, OR University Program and 9 years of relevant experience
- GIAC, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH security certification, an asset
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to banking and financial markets
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to senior management
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
Join an organization undergoing a major digital transformation where innovation and security are key!
We strive to be an inclusive organization where all employees are valued. National Bank stands out for its many initiatives to promote inclusion, making it a Canada-wide leader in diversity.
Unposting Date: 2019-04-01
Job Number: INF0010F
Posting Date: 2019-03-18