Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you agile, inquisitive and creative?
- Would you like to manage risks while taking part in our business process transformation?
- Do teamwork and challenges motivate you?
- Are you interested in operational risk management?
Join the Operational Risk Management team that is responsible for supporting the P&C sectors in identifying and managing their operational risks. It’s a unique opportunity to work with rigorous, passionate people who want to bring value to P&C initiatives and processes. You’ll report to the Senior Manager, and your role will be to ensure the Bank’s operational risk management framework is followed and applied.
- Support the business lines (in particular Client Experience and Digital) to ensure they manage operational risk soundly, considering their risk appetite.
- Act as the expert advisor in operational risk management and related tools for partners and management in decisions concerning risk management.
- Influence risk management decisions and directions in a digital transformation context.
- Collect and analyze complex data to document items that enable risk to be quantified and assess the effectiveness of the controls associated with current activities and ongoing projects.
- Help develop solutions and decision-making tools that meet partners’ needs.
- Support the business lines by ensuring good governance and relationships with third parties.
- Perform complex analyses.
- Coordinate the production of reports and ensure they are accurate.
- Participate in committees or special projects and represent the sector to various outside organizations, agencies or stakeholders.
Your rigour, analytical skills, empowerment, as well as your ability to manage priorities make you the ideal partner.
- Completed bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience or completed master's degree in a related field and 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of processes and activities in the P&C sector, in particular Client Experience and Digital
- Ability to learn about new concepts and highlight key elements
- Ability to quickly grasp and resolve complex issues and make appropriate recommendations
- Good ability to work through ambiguity
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Risk Management
Unposting Date: 2021-12-07
Job Number: OPE002UC
Posting Date: 2021-11-23