National Bank offers you the opportunity to build with today's projects, the IT of tomorrow. Joining our IT sector is having the opportunity to learn and grow among a team of highly qualified experts on projects requiring specialized expertise. We offer the opportunity to grow with a team that maximizes your professional potential in a strong, nationwide business.
Your main challenges:
- Vetting project roadmaps from a technical and delivery perspective, identifying risks and issues and making recommendations.
- Ensuring the project team delivers PO’s backlog/requirements
- Tracking delivery and operational (support) metrics of Salesforce initiatives (e.g. cost, sprint velocity)
- Direct the progress of projects and ensure the determination and respect of priorities, milestones, budgets and deadlines, with a view to continuous improvement
- Minimize the impact of projects on day-to-day operations by carefully planning the implementation of changes
- Ensuring project team is engaging with SMEs, architects and other bank stakeholders as required.
- Facilitating technology delivery and on-going platform maintenance & support by encouraging best practice processes
- Contributing to the creation of project strategy and management plans
More specifically, you will have to:
- Act as lead on delivery of large-scale initiatives based on Salesforce.com, nCino, and / or other Salesforce.com apps.
- Manage major risks and issues and make recommendations on decisions to be made to senior management;
- Manage the diverse and multiple stakeholders of senior management to influence decisions related to project delivery and solution;
- Manage the team of professionals (business analysts, solution architects, project managers, scrum master, (approximately 80 resources) and multiple matrix resources, including external providers, onshore and offshore resources.
- Establish a performance management culture by optimizing processes and implementing measurement indicators.
- Run complex programs involving many sub-teams and complex integrations, leveraging agile at scale and distributed agile.