Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you want to be part of National Bank’s digital transformation?
- Would you enjoy being an ambassador for the client experience and the digital transformation throughout the organization?
- Do you want to influence the digital strategy decisions made by the Bank’s senior management?
If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading. National Bank is currently looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Strategy and Practices, Wealth Management and Investments. It could be you!
- Ensure consistency between roadmaps for the functional and operational evolution by aligning the strategies of the Head Office, Client Experience, Digital, Wealth Management and Investment Value Chain sectors
- Ensure the consistency and proper alignment of activities involving transforming, continuously improving, and maintaining the digital channels owned by the Wealth Management and Investment Value Chain business lines
- Help define the digital strategy (transactional/informational, mobile/web, omnichannel experience integration) related to business architecture
- Identify business development opportunities with third parties—select and integrate partners that can speed up our transformation
- Help maintain and develop the portfolio of technological applications that support proprietary digital channels
- Ensure the evolution, competitiveness, and performance of proprietary digital channels
- Be familiar and comply with the regulatory and compliance requirements associated with managing proprietary digital channels
- Seize business development opportunities
- Provide support for the Wealth Management and Investment Value Chain business lines' digital strategies
- Monitor changes in the industry
- You have at least 10 years of experience in digital product management and digital strategy for accounts or major brands
- You have expert knowledge of the banking industry, specifically in wealth management (essential)
- You have leadership skills and an outstanding ability to exert influence
- You have a solid background in data and analysis
- You are an excellent communicator and able to build a relationship of trust with multiple partners
- You are able to navigate an environment requiring the cooperation of several teams
- You are passionate, diligent and strive for excellence
- You manage stress and difficult situations well
- You know how to easily adapt to a changing environment
- You are competent in planning and project management
- Bilingualism, both spoken and written (English and French)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Web and Digital
Unposting Date: 2021-12-08
Job Number: WEB0004C
Posting Date: 2021-11-24