Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you recognized for your expertise in business strategies?
- Do you want to support Wealth Management in its entirety?
- Are you looking for a role where you can use your communication and influence skills?
This position reports to the Vice President, Business Strategy - Wealth Management.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Work on the development of the Wealth Management (WM) strategic plan, in line with the Bank's vision, and ensure its evolution
- Guide the development of large-scale projects and mandates that have a significant impact on the profitability and efficiency of Wealth Management and that require a high level of experience and expertise as they often involve working directly with the organization's executives
- Lead the completion of various complex analyses (e.g., business case analysis) and provide recommendations to influence management decisions (including strategic direction and project selection)
- Ensure the integration of market monitoring in coordination with the P&C, Marketing and Operations sectors of the Bank; both on products and services as well as on customer impacts
- Influence the strategic direction of the sector by proposing (presenting) aligned initiatives, which aim to improve business performance (of WM) on an ongoing basis.
- Support and monitor the alignment of WM's business unit strategic plans with the sector's business plan
- Participate in the monitoring of innovations and investment trends in wealth management
- Monitor the performance of the business plan and make recommendations to the various WM executives to achieve our targets
- Lead a community of practice in strategic monitoring with our marketing and operations partners (and others if relevant)
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and 10 years of relevant experience or master’s degree related to the industry and 8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in business strategy
- Knowledge of the industry and Wealth Management line of businesses
- Political savvy and strong influencing skills
- Leadership and thoroughness
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Sense of initiative
- Autonomy and empowerment
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Bilingualism (spoken/written)
Interested in the position? Apply now!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank values all aspects of diversity and sees it as a tremendous source of wealth. We want to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management has made a concrete commitment to promote this value across all sectors of the organization. We're committed to providing accommodations as needed and ensuring accessibility during the recruitment process and after hiring. If you have any specific needs, please let us know during our initial conversation and we'll be happy to accommodate you.
JobField: Project Management
Unposting Date: 2021-05-10
Job Number: PRO001CG
Posting Date: 2021-04-29