Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Are you a leader in enterprise architecture and are you interested in managing a team?
- Are you looking for a position that combines your knowledge of CRM, Personal Banking sales performance and financing and information technology?
- Do you want to be part of National Bank's transformation?
Reporting to the Vice-President, IT Delivery, Commercial Banking and Insurance, the Senior Enterprise Architect Manager for Commercial Banking will act as a leader whose role is to influence and support the sector in achieving strategic objectives. You’ll be responsible for defining architecture targets and the Commercial Banking sector's capability roadmaps in collaboration with domain architects and various stakeholders.
- Be responsible for defining the domain and business capacity
- Organize, map and present the business capacity model, including technological status and a functional fit-gap analyses
- Be responsible for defining architecture targets and roadmaps.
- Ensure product and technology streamlining and identify business and technological constraints that prevent this streamlining.
- Manage IT debt and obsolescence and assess its impacts and mitigation measures.
- Assess the technological and functional obsolescence of ecosystems and recommend decommissioning and/or modernization strategies.
- Be responsible for the proper functioning of architecture governance to ensure that the Bank's architectural principles are applied.
- Contribute to the development of architectural principles and guidelines.
- Be a catalyst for change and technological progress while influencing the business line and the delivery team
- Monitor the evolution of your business sector and its related technologies
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field and 15 years of relevant experience or a master's degree in a related field and 10 years of relevant experience
- Solid knowledge of the commercial banking industry (CRM, commercial financing, digital solutions, client cash management, and insurance
- Knowledge of commercial sector systems and technologies (CRM Salesforce, nCino, Backbase digital solutions) and insurance.
- Proven experience in enterprise architecture
- Mastery of integration solutions and technology (micro services, API, EDA, Streaming, Messaging)
- Mastery of data integration solutions and technologies
- Mastery of cloud solutions: OpenShift and AWS,
- Good knowledge of security concepts (SAML, OAuth, OpenID)
- Practical experience with agile methods
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French), required
- Knowledge of LeanIX,
- Natural leader, influencer, innovator, and communicator
- Ability to coach domain and solution architects
- Good organizational skills, independence and initiative
- Demonstrated political astuteness
- Ability to work in a team
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team!
Ready to live your ambitions ?
Unposting Date: 2022-10-04
Job Number: ARC0007S
Posting Date: 2022-09-20