Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Ontario
Employee Status: Regular
There is 2 positions to fill, one located in Montreal and the other one in Toronto.
You enjoy being the on-site focal point for all IT issues?
You are an expert with Microsoft Office 365, Macro's and VBA?
You enjoy coaching and training users?
You thrive when working in a fast and dynamic environment?
You will be part of the Specialized User Environment Management team to provide advanced technical services and support to Financial Markets and Trading users by analyzing and understanding their needs to foster the growth of the various sectors based on business objectives.
More details on your role?
- Help users work more efficiently with new collaborative tools like Office 365 (Yammer, Sharepoint, Skype, Teams etc), to allow them to maximize their efficiency and productivity.
- Participate in various complex analyses, identify discrepancies and formulate recommendations to optimize systems efficiency and solve major and minor problems.
- Evaluate potential impacts on implementations surrounding Financial Markets ecosystem.
- Propose optimization solutions to better support the clients.
- Be in proactive mode anticipating and mitigating potential issues as well as identifying root causes to ensure there is no repeat trend.
- Ensure the integrity of computerized data and the stability of systems.
- Offer advanced technical support to help solve simple and complex IT problems.
- Provide end to end level 2 IT support to the clients ensuring prompt resolution.
- Do follow-ups with the users and business partners to confirm that their needs have been met and to formulate recommendations that can optimize processes and procedures.
- See to the smooth running and maintenance of applications and systems.
- Three-year College diploma or academic equivalent in a related field, and eight years of relevant experience
- Experience supporting a large organization (600+ computers)
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, Microsoft Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Excellent knowledge of Office 365 collaboration tools
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel macros and visual basic applications
- Excellent ability to prioritize work depending on severity
- Very strong sense of urgency is a must
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Bilingualism both spoken and written (English and French)
Your leadership enhances your communication, popularization and training skills
Moreover, you have bonus points if you have experience supporting Financial Markets departments and trading applications (Bloomberg, Reuters, Thomson Products, othe
Diversity is an integral part of the Bank's values and commitments. In this document, the masculine gender designates both sexes with no discrimination intended, and is used only to facilitate reading.
Particular Condition:***Please note that the candidate could work overtime within specific given periods***
***Please note that this positing will be used to fill many positions and only candidates who are short-listed will be contacted. ***
Unposting Date: 2019-01-22
Job Number: TEC0000N
Posting Date: 2019-01-08