Senior Customer Service Representative Direct Investing
Working in a National Bank call centre means working at the heart of a banking transformation that helps clients obtain the service they want when they want it and through their choice of channel. You act as a dedicated guide for thousands of clients in order to find unique solutions for each of them. Every interaction gives you the opportunity to create an authentic client experience and make your mark through your personalized approach. You are the face of National Bank!
- Profile: Interest in the financial industry
- Experience: 2 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Language: Bilingual (English and French)
- Background: You have at least a high school diploma, a Cégep diploma (Quebec) or a Bachelor's degree, depending on the position you're applying for
- Work environment Stimulating workspace promoting team synergy and professional development
What does it take for a Call Centre employee to stand out on our team? Here are a few of the main characteristics:
- Communication skills 10
- Listening skills 10
- Customer service skills 10
- Versatility 9
- Team and community spirit 8
- Autonomy 8
- Sense of emergency 8
- Analytical skills 7
5 key characteristics
- Passionate about clients
At Customer Experience Centre, we work in a warm, friendly atmosphere where the team acts in the interests of other colleagues and have many different career opportunities. Who could ask for anything more?– Steve, Customer Service Agent
Competitive employee benefits
Numerous career opportunities
Culture of mutual support
Dynamic and stimulating environment
Senior Customer Service Representative Direct Investing
Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
- Do you want to be part of the dynamic National Bank Direct Brokerage (NBDB) team?
- Do you enjoy giving your full support to clients who contact you?
- Do you want to learn more about the securities brokerage industry and make a real difference?
Then this role is for you!
After you’re hired, you’ll follow a 6-week training program. This will help you understand the evolving challenges facing the brokerage industry. You will be in contact with multiple clients who choose to call NBDB and expect to receive an outstanding client experience while carrying out their transactions.
Joining NBDB means growing in a dynamic environment and having the opportunity to learn and progress on a team that values collaboration, innovation, and client satisfaction.
NBDB, a division of National Bank Financial Inc. is a securities brokerage firm where clients can carry out their transactions online or by phone with a representative. It offers a wide range of financial products and investment tools. NBDB offers National Bank clients and Canadian investors who are looking for autonomy and control an economical and efficient way to trade investment products across multiple platforms. It provides clients with the information and tools they need to make decisions and reach their financial objectives.
Reporting to the Section Manager, your main challenges will be to:
- Provide high quality customer service that reflects the values of National Bank and its clients
- Identify and anticipate clients' needs and direct them to our electronic solutions
- Offer our clients technical support over the phone
- Assist the clients of various subsidiaries of Wealth Management with online tools
- Help clients use our transaction website and assist them with various financial instruments such as stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, options, fixed income securities, and banking products
- Carry out a variety of activities to develop the skills you require in your role (securities and IT)
- Manage email requests sent by different Wealth Management subsidiaries through their online platforms
- Identify opportunities to standardize and improve existing processes
- Identify the risks inherent to sector activities
- Manage emergency situations
- College diploma (DEC) + 3 years relevant experience or Bachelor's degree in a related field + 6 months related experience
- Experience in customer service
- Experience working in a call centre
- Ability to proactively offer products and services to clients
- Business development experience, an asset
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English/French), essential
- You will be located at the NBDB offices at 1100 Robert-Bourassa, 7th floor, in Montreal.
- The main part of your role will be to answer clients' calls and support them over the phone. 90% of calls are incoming.
- Each workstation is equipped with a computer screen and phone in an open-plan office
- Accommodations can be made for workstations
- Various IT applications will be used (mainly Windows, plus specific securities brokerage applications)
- Business hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. You’ll work 37.5 hours per week, on rotation
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
Health and wellness program, including many benefits
Flexible group insurance
Defined benefit pension plan
Employee Share Ownership Plan
Employee and family assistance program
Preferred banking services
Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Call Centres
Unposting Date: 2022-07-16
Job Number: TEC00010
Posting Date: 2022-06-23
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe