Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
This position reports to the Senior Manager.
Nature of the contribution:
The Senior Advisor will be responsible for developing all communications intended for various NBI client groups across all distribution channels. The main responsibilities will be to optimize the offer, quality and relevance of various communication tools and documents on investing and related topics. He or she will also be responsible for developing content, planning and coordinating the entire design, production and distribution of communications under his or her responsibility, as well as providing direction based on sales enablement programs and according to best practices. The goal is to have a positive impact on the sales and penetration rates of mutual funds and managed products across all the Bank's distribution networks.
More specifically, you will:
- Determine the orientations, participate in developing content strategies and implement them in all communications intended for NBI distribution channels, both in traditional and digital formats.
- Understand the business issues for which communications are designed and adapt projects to reflect market conditions so that the content fully meets the needs of clients and the variety of files.
- Identify and analyze stakeholders' needs to create or adapt value-added communications tailored to the needs expressed and be a business partner to stakeholders by offering quality service.
- Help increase investment solution sales and achieve Bank objectives by producing effective communications, with minimal input from the team manager in the design/creativity or editing process.
- Identify the most effective messages and communication approaches and produce creative and relevant content.
- Manage value-added content, as well as its presentation and integration into different technological/digital tools.
- Plan, design and implement effective value-added communication strategies.
- Apply the existing editorial policies in keeping with strategic and business objectives.
- Working with very tight deadlines, write concise, high-quality, value-added communications and make sure messages are consistent to give the sales force a competitive edge.
- Become familiar with the operational process and activities related to content design and production, and work with content experts on various teams in the sector.
- Keep abreast of financial news, other financial products, as well as innovations and developments in the investment fund industry.
- Work closely with stakeholders, including other Bank sectors, to ensure the coherence and consistency of all communications.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience in communication
- Mastery of informational and promotional writing techniques and practices
- Bilingualism (spoken French and English) and advanced writing skills in both languages
- Expertise in editorial project management (production schedule, production process, etc.) and multi-channel communication project management
- Proven experience creating communications
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to understand complex topics and explain them in layman's terms
- Knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Story-telling ability
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to analyze information
- Creativity and proactiveness
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time with tight deadlines
- Ability to work with various partners in matrix mode
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Interested in the position? Apply now!
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Unposting Date: 2021-06-23
Job Number: MAR000ZT
Posting Date: 2021-06-09