Senior Business Account Manager Commercial Banking
As a Manager, Commercial Banking, you will grow in step with your assigned portfolio of business clients. You will quickly become a trusted advisor on all of your clients’ financial projects. You will acquire new clients through the business development activities in which you will be involved. You will participate in a number of social activities with business people. Experienced, supportive co–workers will support you with complex and varied tasks that you will perform for your clients. You will fully experience the meaning of teamwork. Come join a bank that has a positive impact on people’s lives.
- Profile: Passion for business development
- Experience:Experience in sales and business development, commercial credit and financial analysis
- Background: Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Bilingualism:English and French, depending on the position location
- Work Environment:Bilingual, collaborative workspaces, teamwork, cutting-edge technological environments
What does it take for a Manager, Commercial Banking to stand out our team? Here are a few of the required skills:
- Driven by bussines development 10
- Client–centric 10
- Results–oriented 9
- Commercial credit expert 9
- Skilled networker 8
- Skilled negotiator 8
- Team player 7
- Autonomous and flexible 7
5 key characteristics
- Ability to build relationships
We help entrepreneurs make their dreams happen We manage our own business like an entrepreneur! It's so motivating! Each year is a new slate and brings new challenges.
Initial training and professional development
Digital workspaces and flexible schedules
Availability of Bank executives
Strong brand in Quebec and close relationships with clients
Manager, Commercial Banking
Employee Status: Regular
- You have proven yourself in business development?
- You know how to build and manage relationships with your customers and partners?
- You have commercial credit experience?
The Senior Business Account Manager position is perhaps the job you've been waiting for!
- Identify and develop business opportunities in your market, increase your commercial client base, and establish business development strategies
- Help your clients attain their business objectives by proposing financial strategies based on the most suitable combination of Bank products and services
- Meet clients' changing needs by adapting and optimizing financial products and advice/approaches
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of agreements with clients, while making sure that they meet risk management standards and profitability criteria
- Draw up business development plans
- Assist the Associate Vice-President in reaching objectives
- Work with the Manager – Financing Solutions
- Actively participate to various networking activities (cocktails, conferences, etc.)
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
- Based on your academic background, at least 5 to 9 years' experience in sales and business development within the financial industry:
- University certificate and 9 years' experience
- Bachelor's degree and 7 years' experience
- Master's degree and 5 years' experience
- Experience in sales and business development
- Experience in analysis of financial statements
- Experience in commercial credit
- Network of professionla contacts among local medium-sized entreprises and large companies, an asset
- Bilingualism, French and English (spoken and written)
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
Particular Condition:As part of the duties, the candidate will have to travel to meet with clients.
OVERVIEW OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
All applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Once your application has been reviewed, if you're selected to continue the process, you'll receive an email invitation within 72 hours from
to answer a Talent Explorer questionnaire. **Please check your spam or junk folder.
You'll have 24 hours to complete the questionnaire (takes 15 minutes). Completing the questionnaire is mandatory if you want to continue with the recruitment process.
We thank all candidates who show their interest and apply. However, because of the volume of applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted for a first-round interview.
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2022-08-29
Job Number: COR000NY
Posting Date: 2022-08-12
Register for job alerts according to my preferences.Subscribe