Primary Locations: Montreal, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Being a Senior analyst SHQ (portfolio which is subsidized by the government), within the Bank's real estate financing team means working rigorously in an analysis and supporting role that has a significant impact on the Bank's commercial financing activities.
The real estate financing group participates in the AccèsLogis Québec program, which is an assistance program that promotes the pooling of public, community and private resources in order to build social and community housing. The housing thus created is intended for low and modest-income households.
Your job: ·
- Structure the credit request (agenda assembly) for the different phases of the projects according to the documents received from the SHQ as well as the agreement in place
- Actively participate in the annual call for tenders or other funding requests of the AccèsLogis program
- Preparation of mandates to solicitors, letters of offer, verification of mortgage deeds, follow-up with solicitors for the registration of guarantees
- Planning for renewals and refinance in a timely manner and working with the account officer to follow up on files on time
- Collect, compile, verify the accuracy and index financial data as well as all the conditions necessary for construction and long-term disbursements
- Be responsible for monitoring credit deadlines, authorized limits and reporting for SHQ files
- Ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty by developing a personalized relationship that meets the needs of each customer
- Support colleagues in the resolution of non-standard files requiring in-depth knowledge of activities and perform various calculations and reconciliations of a complex nature
- Responsible for administrative activities and carry out a rigorous control of transactions of a current and diversified nature of commercial files
- Actively participate in various internal projects for continuous process improvement and identify operational issues, propose solutions and participate in the development of new procedures
- Identify the risks inherent in the activities of the Personal and Corporate sector
- Training, continuous coaching and verification of disbursements, renewals, refinancing, implementation of long-term loans.
- Bachelor's degree related to the industry and four years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the industry and two years of relevant experience OR University certificate/PUB 1st cycle and six years of experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Experience in analyzing financial statements
- Knowledge of real estate financing, interim financing and mortgages
- Knowledge of legal documentation in the real estate field
- Knowledge of commercial warranties and commercial products
- Knowledge of Word and Excel software
- Experience in the field of Business Services, desirable
- Knowledge of TIP, PH, and ICOP applications, an asset
Upon hiring, you will be eligible for a wide range of benefits. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer attractive benefits for you and your family:
- Health and wellness program, including many benefits
- Flexible group insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and family assistance program
- Preferred banking services
- Volunteer program
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are just a few of the many benefits we offer. We've rolled out a number of additional measures to ensure your health, safety and wellbeing during the pandemic.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
JobField: Advisory Services, Commercial Banking
Unposting Date: 2022-08-19
Job Number: ADV0024R
Posting Date: 2022-08-05